[Chrysler300] 300C belts & wiper refill results

[Chrysler300] 300C belts & wiper refill results

RE: Belts for a 300C without A/C

The club website has a list of NAPA part #'s for 300C as of 10/30/2000.

It lists #25-7430 as the fan & power steering belt (43-1/8") and it lists #25-7405 as the generator
belt. I took a road trip to a NAPA store today. Both numbers are still good and to my amazement they had
them in stock. Club member Marv Raguse is running a #25-7445 fan/steering belt which is a little longer.
That # is also still good and they had it in stock as well. I did not install the new belts but I held them up against
the engine and they seem correct.

RE: Wiper blade refills 300C

I inquired about TRICO 16" refills for my 300C. I was informed that my C should have ANCO  wipers. I took them off
and found that it did indeed have ANCO wiper ARMS but they were appearantly rebuilt with TRICO blade holders (claws).
So, I have a bastard wiper set. Gary Hagy wrote that  he used NAPA 60-1612 refills on his C so I got a set of those (amazingly again-
in stock) They worked quite well on my TRICO claws and they evidently work on the ANCO claws.

Jim Krausman wrote that he had good results with ANCO U16 refills.

THANKS to everyone that responded to my inquiry.

Jeff Miklas

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: