Re: [Chrysler300] Bench Testing Chrysler 300 clocks, radios, exc...

Re: [Chrysler300] Bench Testing Chrysler 300 clocks, radios, exc...

To Ron and all.

I apologize to all for my posts not being totally accurate.

Not considering the year of the vehicle but only the type of motor used.

The grounded housing motor will require a switch with three connections.
+ to the center post and two other wires going to the motor, one
connected to each of the posts on the motor.  A non grounded motor will
require a switch with a grounded housing and three wires or a switch with
four wires.  + and - wire going in and two wires coming out that will
pass changing polarity to the motor dependant on the position of the
switch.  The polarity swap is performed by the switch.  Sorry for the
confusion.

I hope I got it right this time.

Marshall

<*> Your email settings: