To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: mckanical-marvels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 01:40:58 -0400
Subject: [Chrysler300] Champion

I started out using Champion plugs in everything. Then, around 1973, I was
warned that Champion had changed their design or manufacturing process, and
was cautioned not to buy them. I didn't listen. The very first set I bought
after that warning lasted only 500 miles before the first plug went "dead".
I never bought Champions again. AC plugs have never failed me. I would be
willing to try any make of plug, except Champion!

Troy McKenzie
K Koop

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional