Re: [Chrysler300] Spark Plug for 300C

rob kern wrote:
> Mark,
>     Champion RN12YC.  Gap .035".  I was advised of this plug by George Reihl 7 years ago.  They work like a Champ!  (no pun intended)  300'ly, ROB KERN

IF I RECALL CORRECTLY for the 1957 300-C they were AUTOLIGHTS AGR32 or AGR42

Chrysler originally designed them to use Autolights,  later with the newer wedge
motors, they then designed them to work best with Champions, BUT remember, these
were designed using the THEN current specifications, which may have changed over
the years.  The Last I checked, my local autoparts place that actually uses the
cattyloges (paper, and Not electronic) they could get the autolights any time I
wanted to order them.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy