Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Clearance Difference

Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Clearance Difference

Hi Gil,

Thanks for the response.

I checked the radius difference between an original blue streak and my 235/75R/15 tires and the difference is about 0.3 inches.

So my 9" car is correct.

Per your suggestion, I checked the rear springs and found no downward recurve on the forward portion f the springs. So, that accounts for the rear being higher.

I was not aware that a torsion bar adjustment could raise the front end by as much as 2".

Thanks, again,

Doug