Re: [Chrysler300] Soft Plugs Revisited -- Two Losses

Re: [Chrysler300] Soft Plugs Revisited -- Two Losses

Chris , Ron, Mike, and All:
I carry a couple of the rubber expandable plugs available at any auto parts
 store with me.  I---so far---have not had any core plug problems with the
300F, but do know from its original owner that the loss of a plug in a
deserted part of south Florida in 1966 is why he decided to trade the car in
when they returned to Cincinnati.
I figure I can replace one of the block core plugs "on the road" if
necessary.  As for the ones in the heads on a ram car----not exactly a  roadside
repair!!
300ly, Gil C.
Beautiful day in Tallytown, FL

In a message dated 5/26/2010 9:32:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,