Re: [Chrysler300] What if he's right? I thought this was worth a read. S

Re: [Chrysler300] What if he's right? I thought this was worth a read. See what you ...]]

It's bad enough to post non-300 things on this list but at least make sure it's true.
Google Dr. David Kaiser and you would have found he didn't write it, nor did anyone else it's attributed to.
It was originally posted to a blog with initials.
the people who write this crap don't have the nerve to admit to it.

Stop sending out things mindlessly, it tells the world too much about you.
Ray

On May 27, 2010, at 10:26 PM, Ron Waters wrote:

>           */I hope you find the time to read this with an open
>           mind./**/ /**/It's interesting. Please read it with the open
>           mind rather than immediately breaking it down into left or
>           right, but rather look at it from the neutral viewpoint of
>           right or wrong. It's like the line below says, "what if he
>           is right?"/*
>           */ /*

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional