From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rob kern
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:21 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Ultimate Letter Car Jeopardy Response! Do You Know
The Question?

Hello 300'ly to all!
Here goes... The Ultimate Letter Car Jeopardy response: Category: CLUB
PERSONAE. For A FULL THROTTLE KICK DOWN point award (equivalent to Daily
Double): "June 8, 1930". The correct LETTER CAR JEOPARDY question is? I'll
let you know tomorrow night! ROB KERN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: