[Chrysler300] Hotel for Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals

[Chrysler300] Hotel for Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals

 Hi Group;
Just a reminder about the Chryslers at Carlisle June 8-11th dates.

The Radisson Penn Harris' deadline for reservations is tomorrow, Wednesday June 8th for getting the Chrysler 300 Club group rate of $102 + tax per night, single or double no difference.
After that date the rooms we have blocked off will be released. There were 15 rooms blocked off. If you are coming and have not made a reservation, I recommend you call direct to the Radisson Penn Harris ASAP at 717-763-7117.

Hope to see you there,
John Cote
Guilford, CT.

<*> Your email settings: