[Chrysler300] Fan Shroud

 Hi To All,
Thanks to all who responded to my overheating issue of my 62 Sport. My head is now bursting
with cooling info. My plan is to re-core my rad and add a fan shroud. But before I proceed with
my re-core I need some more info on the shroud. Even though my car is a non a/c car, it does
have a clutch fan, added, I assume by the previous owner(s). What I need to know is apart from
the actual shroud, what other parts will I need (brackets and other small items). I have an older
parts rad from a 60 or 61 Mopar (pt # 1904795) and it has brackets on the side that look like they
may be for the shroud. If this is the case, before I send my rad out for re-core, I should probably
have these brackets installed at the same time. If these are indeed shroud brackets, could
someone who has a 62 with a shroud measure the mounting center to center distance (vertical)
for me. I’ve got a few feelers out for a OEM shroud and hope to have some luck. Would any of
the club members have a spare one that they might want to part with?
Thanks for all the great help, Charlie in Ottawa

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)