[Chrysler300] '60 Chrysler resto assembly help advice needed

[Chrysler300] '60 Chrysler resto assembly help advice needed

A friend has a '60 Imperial convert he bought in US about 20 years ago, drove a few miles then gave to US resto Co to correct a few brake issues. After they pulled it completely to bits, did a few (dodgy/botched) things, he finally got the car back here to Australia.  As a collection of boxes and hundreds of bolts/fastners. screws - many dozens of which  sadly look like house/farm bolts they just chucked in too. Some big parts, like tailshaft, just not there, so who knows what small stuff missing!?

Anyhow '60 Imperial is not 300F, but likely the heater box assembly that goes up against the inside of the cowl/firewall, uses same spacers the workshop/assembly manual mentions must go behind the fastners/screws that hold the assemby into the cowl - anyone able to tell me the size and a simple description of these spacers, either as used in 300F, or Imperial? Any tips on where wiring hooks into car/harness for power vents and cruise, plus power swivel seats appreciated - even whether they use an add on harness or is taped into main harness.

Christopher in Australia

Bloody cold mongrel weather here in south of nation, cold sleety rain showers - our ski season opens this weekend on the couple of only good hills/peaks we have for our brief winter snow season

ps the US resto Co now closed down, moved to another US State about 10 years ago

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)