  From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of keboonstra
  Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 12:19 PM
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Wire terminal block restoration perplexion

  I have been pretty successful/lucky so far in figuring out some tricky,
laborious, or outrageously expensive way of either restoring or replacing
each little widget of my '57 C for its restoration. Everything is coming out
really nicely. But I have to hit you guys up on this little one.

  The five-post terminal block on the radiator support is bakelite with
molded-in posts that were probably originally zinc plated. All the plating
has rusted off the posts, and I can't think of a coating I can renew them
with that will look right, be conductive, and protect them against rusting
again for the long haul.

  Does anyone have an idea for this? Or is there an accurate replacement
available?

  Thanks to all for the help.

  Keith Boonstra
  Cloudy now and rain tonight in happy Holland, Michigan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)