Re: [Chrysler300] For sale

John and all;
Go to the site and in the upper right hand corner is a search box. enter crown imperial.
Below that is a radio button for "search Pennswoods" click that, then finally, click the search button below that. Takes ya right to it.

OK here's the link itself..
http://classifieds.pennswoods.net/classifieds/viewad.cgi?adindex=785818

Enjoy this fine car.
Ray'