[Chrysler300] Some things to do after the St. Charles Meet

[Chrysler300] Some things to do after the St. Charles Meet

For fun in the sun after the Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc. meet in
St. Charles, IL 9/15-19 http://www.chrysler300club.com/events.htm :

Fly low to the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc. meet (9/20-23) in Las Vegas:

http://www.chrysler300clubinc.com/events.html

The "Super Run" is the biggest car show in Southern Nevada and is being held
in Henderson the same week (9/23-26) and immediately following the Chrysler
300 Club, Inc. meet (16 miles away). Anyone interested can register to
participate or it is free for spectators.  I'm told there are usually about
1,300 cars in the show.

http://www.superrun.com/index.html

The Barrett-Jackson annual Las Vegas auction will be going on at the same
time (9/23-25):

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/lasvegas/

Or, hit the road west 540 miles to the Ironstone Concours Show 9/25 in
Murphys, CA.  There will be a Chrysler 300 class there, I'm told.

http://tinyurl.com/6pzfqs

"Good Luck"

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber