Re: [Chrysler300] 300 K (exhaust manifold coating)

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 K (exhaust manifold coating)

Greg and All:
I used an outfit in Ray City Georgia to do the 300F manifolds.  Their
material is ceramic, but is available in a "cast iron" color as well as the
chrome or black----as I recall.  I have had no trouble with it in about  10,000
miles of driving.  They also repaired one of the castings.  They apparently
do not still have a web site, but can be contacted via  email or telephone.

Landshark Coatings
Rt. 1, Box 1702
Ray City, GA 31645
(239) 455-6438
 _landshrk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:landshrk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 6/29/2010 5:58:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,