From: "John Holst" < jholst @ wccta .net>
To: "Keith Boonstra " < kboonstra @ zeegroup .com>, "John Mc Adams" < clafong @ earthlink .net>
Cc: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx, Chrysler300@ yahoogroups .com
Sent: Monday, July 5, 2010 1:11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Rear End Clunk - 300H

Having been caught once, I would recommend that
you use the jack stands and back up these with
solid timber blocks. Backups never hurt, and
could save your posterior. Even better is take
the car to a garage or station and run it up the
lift for a quick check. Could make a difficult
job much easier, and safer. Sometimes working
under a shade tree can have it's pitfalls.

John Holst, Iowa 300 K land...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: