Re: [Chrysler300] Joseph Pollak Part No. 52-245

Re: [Chrysler300] Joseph Pollak Part No. 52-245

I found it to be of no help so far to know what Chrysler's part number
was for the terminal block, but it is 1253 425. You can tell from the
number that it was not too much past WWII that they started using this,
and according to my '55-'58 parts book they used it on every single car
they made. It seems to have ended sometime in the '60s, meaning
something like 15 years of Chrysler production had these.

I'd be surprised if many made it through the years without having their
posts corrode, so it would be hard to think of a better part to
reproduce. I'll look into it if there is enough interest expressed.

Keith Boonstra

-

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional