[Chrysler300] 1957 300C engine cooling fan

[Chrysler300] 1957 300C engine cooling fan

Would any of you fellow 300'rs happen to know if the engine cooling fan for a 1957 300C is specific to that car only ?  I need a replacement and am wondering if Chrylser used the same fan on any other model or year????  It is an 18 inch in diameter fan with 6 blades...no fan clutch and the car has factory air-conditioning...last year when the front crankshaft pulley fell of it must have also hit the fan before luckily exiting out of the bottom of the engine bay to the pavement.......I want to keep the car 100% original and therefore need to replace the fan with exactly what is supposed to be on the engine.......thanks for any information or also for any offers if anyone has one to sell.  Thanks Rusty Roe in Oregon 1957 300C 3n572550

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)