[Chrysler300] Re: Joseph Pollak Part No. 52-245

[Chrysler300] Re: Joseph Pollak Part No. 52-245

I just realized who the company is which is being discussed here. I have called on Pollack (now Stoneridge) in Juarez, Mexico for many years. I have sold them equipment for their manufacturing in Europe also.

This is a HUGE organization which manufactures and sells to OEM auto and heavy truck companies.

I'll be surprised if they care about a 50+ year old car. They produce parts for more cars in a day than the entire letter car production.

Please advise how they respond when their expert returns. If he tries to help, then they get a big gold star!

Best regards,

Richard

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Keith Boonstra <kboonstra@...> wrote:

> I took some pretty good pictures of my terminal block off the car if you
> need them for Stoneridge.
>
> Keith Boonstra
>
> -
>
> Richard Barber wrote:
> > Stoneridge has responded that their go-to guy is on vacation, so their
> > response will be delayed until July 12.  I see that Chrysler calls it a
> > Terminal Block.
> >
> > Rich Barber
> > Brentwood, CA

<*> Your email settings: