Re: [Chrysler300] Don Miller on 300's

Yeah, and he presented me there with a Penske Racing ball cap as a door prize!  Cool guy!  Also Don Miller had his picture along with praise for the Glen Patch Collection hanging in the lobby of the Dick Clark Theatre in Branson during the time when it was the home of '57 Heaven!  ROB KERN
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Martha Kreszock
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 3:07 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Don Miller on 300's

  Don and his wife Pat (and their 300) joined us for a few days at the May
  2006 Spring Meet in Asheville, NC. Those who attended may recall that
  Don did a presentation for us at the Wheels Through Time Museum. Nice
  folks, and excellent taste in cars!

  Martha K
  NC

  > Should you not get Hemmings CLASSIC CAR.....(and why not?) former
  > president
  > of Penske Racing is profiled in the latest and following quote is of
  > special interest to us.
  > "I've always felt that the Chrysler Letter Cars were the coolest
  > collectibles any man could ever want to have. It's not just their
  > racing history,
  > they were so well built, so powerful, and you can drive them to the
  > grocery
  > store, but they're so well engineered that you could run them on the
  > beach
  > at Daytona after only taking off the hubcaps," Don explains, "I was
  > more of
  > a Ford and Chevy guy because that's what I'd raced, until I learned about
  > the Letter Cars. My favorite of all time is my black 1955. It's just such
  > a beautiful automobile to drive."

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: