  From: Richard Barber
  To: 'Dave Schwandt' ; 'Warren Anderson' ; 'richard_e_osborne' ; 'Keith Boonstra'
  Cc: 'list server'
  Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 2:31 PM
  Subject: Terminal blocks

  The Pollak terminal blocks are still available in 4, 6, 8 or 10 gang configuration and the part numbers are unchanged.

  See:  http://tinyurl.com/2bx4kja       The Pollak HQ response (shown below) was to guide me to a local distributor who was very helpful.

  I ordered out a 6-gang unit for $3.87 just to document it for the clubs.  It is not currently available in 5-pin configuration and the mounting holes are on 5.25" centers as compared to 4.5" for our 5-pin terminals on our 300's.  I'm going to inquire as to the feasibility of making these available in 5-gang configuration with 4.5" spacing on the mounting holes.

  Thank you for your interest in Pollak Products.

  Based on your inquiry, the Pollak distributor nearest to you is:

  The Lighthouse

  19813 Cabot Blvd

  Hayward, CA  94545

  Contact:      (510) 783-8910