____________________________________
 From: keyth_brown@xxxxxxxxx
To: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
Sent: 7/19/2010  12:01:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: 1963 Pace Setter

Mr. Fitch,
I have a 1963 Pace Setter that needs a new  home. I've had the car for
about 10
years now, but we're expecting our  first child in September and, due to
financial hardship, I need to sell  this historic car.

I simply cannot afford to become a member right  now, but if you happen to
know
of anyone who might be interested in this  car, please pass my email
address
along to them. It would be greatly  appreciated.
Here are some details:
1963 Chrysler 300 Pace Setter  Convertible
color: Aqua w/ white top
383ci V8
All original
Needs  minimal work
Asking price is negotiable, though I know what the car is  really worth.

Thank you for your time,
B. Keyth  Brown

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional