[Chrysler300] Hello my 300 club friends!

[Chrysler300] Hello my 300 club friends!

It's been a long time.

Many of you will remember me attending many club meets from 1992 through
2006

I sold my 300E this winter to a new club member from Florida.

Really thought he would return my car from repainted black to its original
Copper Spice.

Unfortunately my old E is now painted signal (4-sale) red!

Times are hard and I got very good money for this E, which is a great
original in so many ways.

Maybe when cash flow returns, I'll pick up an F hardtop or H convert from
one of you. These were next in my list.

The new owner did not want any of my extra parts. He went wire wheels and
less concerned about originality of parts like the correct power antenna.

I was collecting parts for the day I would restore this car back to Copper
Spice. Too bad it never happened.

Many of my parts were sourced by Robert Young many years ago; things like an
NOS mirror! We dug through his stash of parts in his basement a few times!
He also had my list on his frequent junkyard visits back in the 90's.

Look for my next message.

I will provide a long list of mostly E specific parts.

I'm really looking for somebody who wants them all as a package.

Hope to catch up with you at a meet again soon.

Thanks, JD

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: