[Chrysler300] 300 C and D exhaust systems

[Chrysler300] 300 C and D exhaust systems

This past spring Joe Tonietto who owns Waldron's Exhaust worked with my 300
 D hard-top to tune in his math models necessary to supply a near perfect,
correct size exhaust and tail pipe system.  The rear tail  pipe turn downs
are exact as NOS.  I have the correct Sono 4x mufflers  with the 2 1/4"
inlet / 2" outlet and that is the correct size for a  concours original
installation (ref  1957 Engineering Data Book , Vol.  1 Chassis ).  Waldron's can
provide either Aluminized which I ordered or  Stainless. His prices are very
reasonable especially considering the development  he has provided.  Joe says
he can also provide new stainless mufflers if  you do not have the original
Sono's.  Incidentally the correct Sono's per  the data book are 35" long.
Again this is for the coupe's only.  For  convertilbles check with Joe as to
availability. I know he can do them also. I  just cannot speak to their fit
like I can on the coupe's.  You will enjoy  working with Joe.

I can provide some photo's to show the quality of the packaging. I am
extremely happy and am considering actually ordering a second set to keep for a
possible future need.  An interesting discovery, at least to me, is that
after the production of the Hemi models ceased, the replacement exhaust pipes
 were changed to 2" to provide an easier fit over the cross member. I have
to  tell you that the look of a 2 1/4" pipe is soooo good.

Marv Raguse

57 300 C and 58 300 D

Joe  Tonietto
Waldron's Antique Exhaust