recognition, he is REALLY meticulous about his cars!  Congratulations,
Marv!!!!!!!
Joe

In a message dated 7/26/2010 2:51:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Marvin Raguse is the current owner of a Gauguin Red '57  Chrysler 300C
hardtop that I formerly owned.   He was invited to the  Meadowbrook Concours
this past weekend.  I asked how the car fared and  got this response.

Wayne

----- Original Message -----
From: _MJRAGUSE@xxxxxxxx (mailto:MJRAGUSE@xxxxxxx)
To: _wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: results

In a message dated 7/26/2010 10:21:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)   writes:

Meadowbrook  result?

The judges recognized a significant car and awarded it a Blue Ribbon and
Dodge Meadowbrook Lion Trophy.  I think it should have been best of  circle
but because so much of it is original it perhaps didn't pop quite like  the
one that did get it...That's ok..most loved it. Some of the female crowd  had
their pictures taken with it.  What do you call this color was the  most
frequently asked question. The color was recognized by the announcer  in the
review before the crowd assembled...a great day in all.    Photos follow

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)