Re: [Chrysler300] K troubles

Steve,

You obviously have never had to replace points on a hemi 300.  The
distributor sits at the rear of the engine under the heater housing and  requires a
contortionist to remove and install.  I, for one, replaced my  point system
with the Pertronix unit in 2005. The 300-C starts  more quickly, has more
power and delivers better gas milage than with the  point system.

Gary Hagy, 300-C conv.

In a message dated 8/13/2010 11:56:52 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,