[Chrysler300] I have a 'G idea!

Hello everyone in 300sville!

Well, after all checked out down at a local place hear, my G was pulling to the left abruptly because front bearings had to be replaced, adjustments were made a little looser and tighter than some of my adjustments, and that's it I think folks! All front suspension components seemed fine, wheel cylinders and brake hoses seemed fine (so another fellow who works there told me). I should have had Dave, their '300 guy', that I call there do it but he had to work on other things. Okay, enough! So movin' on, I don't know if I ever stated on this listserver that my G had been hit in an accident pretty darn hard on the left front!! Part of the subframe, the front right corner 'pieces', were from another car and were welded into place on mine in the 60s or 70s likely. I have a bad feeling that that might have something to do with it! The whole time I have had Melissa, (my G), I'ts been pulling to the right, sometimes more than others. I have had her now for 10
 years and went through entire brakes at leaste 5 to 6 times since day 1. ...........Now, hears an idea, why can't I just 'toe in' my right front wheel 3 to 4 turns of the tie rods and maybe 1 to 2 turns to 'toe in' my left front!!?? Think It's woth a shot? Sure, it will be more wear on my tires but maybe that's necessary to override or correct the problem. It would be like 'robbing Peter a little to pay Paul'. If a former accident is my problem, it will be simpler than a whole subframe change!Any suggestions? Thank you kindly in advance and I'll see you all at Carmel!!

Sincerely & 300ly, Brandt H J w/ a G.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: