[Chrysler300] Mecum Auction Results

It was too hot to work outside in the afternoon, so I watched all six
Chrysler 300 auctions. The overall results were mixed, with about a
50/50 mix of the cars being sold over the two days. I sincerely hope
I got this right.

The Chrysler results were:

300C Bid 95k, not sold - Red Conv.
300F Bid 120k, not sold - Red Conv.
300C Bid 50k, not sold - Beige HT.
300F Bid 275k, not sold - Black HT. (The big Nascar-Daytona Record Holder)
300 (63) Bid 87.5k, sold - Red Conv. Not a letter car.
300G Bid 65k, not sold - Beige HT.

They state that the bidding goes on, so maybe that means there is
some back room negotiating still being decided. I did see one Ferrari
sell for over 1 Million. Overall it was fun to watch, although a
little tedious near the end. With the exception of the black 300F,
all were carefully restored, and were very nice cars.

300'ly, John Holst Iowa ...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: