Re: [Chrysler300] Re 1959 Swivel SeatsPlymouth ref web site

Re: [Chrysler300] Re 1959 Swivel SeatsPlymouth ref web site

I looked at this article and it says that the seats swivel out when the door
is opened.  Of course the seats cannot be swiveled out -- at least not very
far -- when the door is closed!!

I have owned four 59 Sport Furys (including one when I was in high school)
and not one of them was equipped with the cable that automatically swiveled
the seat out when the driver's door is opened.  And, my 300G with swivel
seats doesn't have the cable either.

Jim in northern IL
On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 2:32 PM, rick labuda <turbozoom2003@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Greetings'
> For additional info on the seats pls check out this web site:
> auto.howstuffworks.com/1959-plymouth-sport-fury.htm/printable
> Thanks,
> Rick Labuda------C300
> Statesville, NC

<*> Your email settings: