[Chrysler300] Request to View a 300F for sale

[Chrysler300] Request to View a 300F for sale

A friend of mine is considering buying a 300F that is located in Cedar Grove, New Jersey.  I was wondering whether a club member is close enough to look at the car and take some photos of it.  The photos I have been able to get and the details of the car are a bit sketchy, so a second opinion of a club member would be welcome.  Please contact me off the listserve if you could do this.  My friend is willing to pay someone to look the car over more.
Thank you,
Steve Albu

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional