[Chrysler300] Oil cooler for a 1958

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your input. The car already has a factory tranny cooler, part of
the radiator; are you suggesting that I add one, or would you completely do
away with the small factory one and add a bigger AT  cooler?

I might have to put all this on hold anyway, since yesterday we ran into a
big problem: while servicing the distributor, we noticed that the cam gear
you can see thru the distributer 'hole' is completely dry. Pulled the rocker
covers, and looks like the rockers are getting VERY little oil, too.
Not sure where to start looking, I am afraid we will have to pull the motor
and start with the cam bearings. Really makes me mad, since the engine has
only few hundred miles on it since it was completely rebuilt, some 10 years
ago (before I got the car).

Thanks again for getting back to my original question,

Tom

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: