Re: [Chrysler300] A/C idler pulley update

Re: [Chrysler300] A/C idler pulley update

Hi Dave & Mark,

I looked back into my research notes re the specs on these idler pulleys
which were for 1959-1965 A/C RB engines which use 7/16² belts.

The Mopar pulley accepts 7/16² belts and is 3 3/4² in diameter. The
aftermarket replacement pulleys at parts stores accepted 3/8² belts.