Re: [Chrysler300] Mecum Auction

Hi John;
There are nearly 50 of us with our others here at the Fall 300 Meet, across the street from the Mecum Auction.
And we all have free 4 day passes to the action.
So, many of us will actually watch much of this, since we can come and go during the fun.

Have fun with the beans, and watch the screen, we'll wave.
Ray