[Chrysler300] South American windshields

[Chrysler300] South American windshields

Does anyone out there have knowledge of, or experience in, using windshields that are produced in Peru?  The company offering them is American Glass Products and the logo on the glass is "AGP".

I know there are other car marques out there whose only source these days seems to be the South American makers. I know we'd all like to see a PPG, LOF or some such US logo on our windshield, but unless you find an NOS one you're going to have to settle for one made in some other country.

If you check out the AGP website, they do not seem to be a slouch company at all - apparently even being an OEM supplier. Naturally the South American prices are comparatively attractive, but does anyone know these Peruvian ones to be inferior. If so, how?

Thanks folks.

Keith Boonstra

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional