Re: [Chrysler300] South American windshields

Re: [Chrysler300] South American windshields

Now that we';re off track and inquiring about sheetmetal I'd recommend
talking to Mike at Auto Metal Direct.  They've been (re)producing OE  quality
sheetmetal for MoPar A,B and E bodies for a while now and maybe it's  time
they added C stuff to their catalog. Their stuff is really, really nice...
would pass for NOS easy.

Mike Laiserin

In a message dated 9/22/2010 5:09:04 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,