RE: [Chrysler300] Value of an original copy of "Your Chrysler 300G" book

RE: [Chrysler300] Value of an original copy of "Your Chrysler 300G" booklet

300 G Owners manuals, G Dealer literature, G Magazine Ads.

I was fortunate to find the original 61 Chrysler owners manual and 300 G owners supplement
along with the original envelope in the 300 G that I purchased 12 years ago.
( parts of the "build sheets" were under the seats)
I was able to purchase G dealer literature, large and small 61 Chrysler dealer literature,
four B & W Magazine ads and one color magazine ad at swap meets.

I feel these were too valuable for display with the car at shows or hang in the garage.
I brought them all to my printer and had copies made for the show display and garage wall.
I had some extra made and have given  these to G owners that needed them.....
With the admonition that I didn't want to see them for sale on Ebay!!!

I have no Idea what these would cost now.
I have been helped SO MANY times by 300 guys, Mopar guys and car guys
That I feel anything that I can do to help a fellow car guy, I will do.

300ly,

Lauren R Lampi
Grand Rapids, MN
300 G   HT