From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Niels Hansen
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 8:40 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Fw: New Member

OK, I try it again:

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Niels Hansen <niels300g@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:niels300g%40yahoo.com>>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chrysler300%40yahoogroups.com>
Cc: nh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:nh%40nielshansen.de>
Sent: Sat, September 25, 2010 1:49:24 PM
Subject: New Member

Hi and hello!
This is Niels Hansen from Germany. I live near Hamburg.
Since a few weeks I own a 1961 Chrysler 300 G and a 1961 Newport Conv..
I am happy to be a club member of your club now.

And I am also happy to be able to ask you (one of you) my first question:
How can I get the special beige leather for my 300G??
I try to resque and safe it but I think it will not work.

Kind regards, Niels

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: