[Chrysler300] C-300 & 300K in Davenport, IA

[Chrysler300] C-300 & 300K in Davenport, IA

Finally tracked down the contact for these two cars that were seen sitting out in Davenport, IA last fall. They are still there and the window on the 55 is still out.

The K is, IMHO,  not much more than a parts car.

I have pictures of the 55 if anyone is interested/
The sellers name is Daryl and can be reached (sometimes) at 563-529-4301
The owner (former club member) pased away 4 years ago, this is his son
Said his mom inherited the cars at that time and she "wants to get rid of them"
He said he grew up with these cars and "knows what they are"
The guy whose lot there are sitting on wants them gons as well.

Asking price.....10K each
There is also a 40's something Lincoln there that he wants 5K for.

The seats in the 55 are in remakably great condition, soft, pliable and retain the color as they are covered in what appears to be a canvas type covering. Only the extreme upper rear corners of the back seat are exposed to the elements tnhrough the busted window. I asked about the missing air cleaner, He said it may be in the trunk but it is locked and he don't have the keys.

Dave Schwandt

What a shame

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional