[Chrysler300] Thermostatic spring assembly (choke) for 300F

[Chrysler300] Thermostatic spring assembly (choke) for 300F

Is anyone able to shine any light on my question?  My thermostatic spring assemblies seem to be a repro Holley units.  They do not have the index notch nor the adjustment nut like the one shown in the service manual.  Instead it is rivetted rather than bolted.  The problem is that the spring is too strong and because it cannot be adjusted, it affects the performance of the choke.  Does anyone know if a more authentic (or better still, NOS) unit is available?  Otherwise any other suggestions.

Also, is anyone able to let me have a current Goers catalogue in soft copy?

Rgds Tony

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: