From: "<kateblair47@xxxxxxx>" <kateblair47@xxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, October 9, 2010 6:55:35 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Headliner headaches for 62H

To any 62H owner:

HELP !!!!

I have been trying since August to find the exact replacement material for the
headliner and visors in my 62H. I finally was assured by a company in Oregon
that they had the exact matching material. They cut and assembled the headliner
and shipped it to my installer in Boston. When it arrived (4 weeks later) it was
totally different that what was in the car. My installer swears that the new one
is the correct pattern and weave and that the one that is in my car was a cheap
replacement done years ago. So, who to believe ?

I took photos of my existing headliner, a visor and one of the new material.
Then I put the installation on hold until I verified which one is correct. So
here is my appeal. If you own a 62H and are sure that the headliner is original
PLEASE contact me so that I can send the images somehow to you for
comparrison.It's a visual thing that really defies a written or verbal
description. I could send the images by fax, phone, snail mail or email; your
choice.

Thank goodness this forum exists.

Brian in Boston

<*> Your email settings: