From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mark Souders
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 7:32 AM
To: tc440@xxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: BEhrmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Disc Brake Conversion for 300G

Rick,
I used the basic kit from AAJ Brakes. After a few years of fighting brake
fade and not knowing if or how my 300H would stop, I converted to front
discs. I did not change the master cylinder, I wanted to have the engine bay
look original. I did the conversion about 6 years ago, and I have no
regrets. My brakes work fine now with no sudden surprises when applying the
brakes. The AAJ basic kit comes with detailed instructions and a list of
items that must be purchased locally. AAJ does supply a complete kit but the
freight charge to ship it across the country was more that a few tanks of
gas to drive to my local NAPA store. I lost a little sleep knowing the
calipers were for a 76 Monte Carlo, but after my first drive with the new
setup, I slept like a baby.

Good luck with your project.

Regards,
Mark Souders