From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of JettLarry@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 1:35 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1963 300 J wannabe

Just bought a rust free CA blackplate barn find. It has every option
including leather. Seller tells me it is a 413. The AC compressor hides the
engine serial number. Is there any visible proof of the cid of these RB
engines other than the engine number? This car is a survivor and just makes
me shiver with excitement should if really be a 413. The pragmatist in me
suggests it can't be but a 383, but maybe?

It will be at LSMFT....will you?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: