From: Bill Huff <czbill@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Melissa is PERFECT!!!
To: "Brandt Jimerson" <brandt300g@xxxxxxxxx>, Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2010, 2:36 PM

Give us a rundown on all that you have done to reach this point?

Bill Huff

At 10/27/201004:25 PM, Brandt Jimerson wrote:

Well hello to all in 300sville!!

Guess what!? Melissa is perfect....what can I say! I just had Dave this morning do a great job! Problem was solved within under an hour of labor. My total was $75.00 only. He cut out a section that someone put in that was intentionally crooked and it should NOT have been. He spent most of the time troubleshooting the very rear bracket on passenger side. Well...finally!!! Melissa pins me to the seat while floored going around corner! She is extremely breathtaking too with her posi! No more grinding and rattles with the exhaust! Absolutely no pulling to left or right! No exhaust leaks! No overheating and so on!! Thank you to all that helped me with the suggestions! This club is really special!!

Sincerely & 300ly, Brandt H J w/ a G that I can finally enjoy!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)