From: "c300c@xxxxxxx" <c300c@xxxxxxx>
To: mark6268@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 2:55:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Ball & Trunnion Pin

Ron,

You should take the driveshaft to a shop that knows what they are doing
with a ball and trunnion joint.

Best I recall (about 30 years ago) mine required about 20 tons to remove
the pin. But wait...reinstalling the pin requires a special tool to assure
that it is perfectly centered. If not, your driveshaft will vibrate as if
you had a bad u-joint.

Just my 5 cents...

Gary Hagy, 300-C conv.

In a message dated 10/30/2010 2:58:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,