From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kenneth Krull
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 5:03 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Kenneth Krull
Subject: [Chrysler300] Water pumps

Hello all,
There has been a lot of talk about water pumps. Is the pulley on the water
pump the same size on AC & non AC cars? Are the pulley size on the Harmonic
balancer the same size? Did they use the same pulley on different engines
like the 413 and 383? I've got questions but not answers. I know many of us
have had problems with over heating, maybe sometimes it is because of the
combination of pulleys and pumps.

Ken Krull

  _____

No virus found in this message.