  From: Mark O
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 11:45 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 300B Seat Belts

  Hi All,

  I have a question about 300B seat belts. My car has seat belts, but I am
  not sure if these were supposed to be factory standard, a factory option or
  even a dealer option. The way mine are attached doesn't look very factory.

  Any information regarding availability and what they are supposed to look
  like would be appreciated.

  300ly,
  Mark

<*> Your email settings: