Re: [Chrysler300] flocking quest.

I did it years ago with a plastic console insert.  I bought a jar of  the
flock at a craft store, painted the inside of the console box with Elmers
glue (which dries clear and will stay wet for awhile which is good) and then
dumped a good bit of the flock in the box.  Next tip the box from  side to
side so the flock sticks to all the glue.  Kind of like  putting flour in a
baking pan.  then just dump out whatever doesn't stick  back into the jar for
the next time.  Dont touch it and let the glue  dry.  Easy to do and came
out quite nice.
Greg Weaver

In a message dated 11/30/2010 8:15:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,