Re: [Chrysler300] calendars???

dr rob and all 300 folks.

there are a lot of on-line printers that deal in low volume jobs.

i have been in graphic design for the past 35 years and it used to be you had to deal in large numbers to make things affordable...but the digital world changed all of that.

i will look into the calendar issue and report back.

billllllll leahy in kennewick washington

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)