From: Carlton Schroeder
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 9:09 PM
To: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx ; 'Chrysler 300 Club International'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300H Assembly Line Question

Hi Doug,

My H is about 70 miles away but I noticed the same thing this summer while working on the floor.

At first too I thought someone had done a pretty crude job changing the rear seat attachment brackets. Then I assumed that with the few H interiors that were put together it probably was cheaper to just modify the normal bench seat attachments.

Carlton Schroeder, Eagle River (cold), WI