Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Red G convertible

All:
On the (+) side, the VIN actually looks like it might be spotwelded on  and
be original with the car.  The code plate is the correct one for  the car.
(I did a microfilm interp. on it once.)  It did not  originally have air
conditioning which may explain the absence of the fan  shroud.  Of course it
didn't originally have that left side mirror that  almost touches the antenna
either because they were not available.   Beautiful car, though, even with
its "wet look" paint  job..
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 12/11/2010 5:32:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,